Expiration Date: Open
Job Type: Full Time
Named one of Central Florida’s 50 Fastest Growing Companies by the Orlando Business Journal, FINFROCK is an industry leader and innovator. Would you like to work for a dynamic company that encourages innovation, rewards collaboration and is revolutionizing the market in the Design-Build industry? You may be just the person we need. We are currently seeking an Architectural Designer to join our Design Department.
- Design, develop, modify, and maintain 3D model of construction projects using Autodesk Revit.
- Produce architectural drawings for precast buildings (parking garages, multi-family housing, student housing, hotels, etc.) necessary for permitting & construction using Autodesk Revit.
- Consult with Architectural Lead/Project Manager on project-specific items.
- Coordinate work with project structural engineer, precast engineer, and 3D Modeler.
- Assist Architectural Lead/Project Manager in coordinating architectural drawings with all other design drawings.
- Identify and coordinate design discrepancies between the Revit model and other 3D models including the precast 3D model.
- Assist the precast manufacturing department during architectural precast projects.
- Assist Architectural Lead/Project Manager with shop drawing review, issuing project related sketches and answering project RFI’s.
- Four-year (4) degree in Architecture or Building Design, or
- Two-year (2) degree in Design/Drafting and Four (4) years’ experience.
- Good working knowledge and understanding of building construction.
- Working knowledge of 3D modeling software or CAD software required.
- Architectural drafting experience required.
- Employee must be detail oriented.
- Candidates who have working experience with REVIT or other 3D modeling software will receive first consideration.
- Candidates not already residing in Central Florida must be willing to relocate.
We believe that the satisfaction of our own employees directly relates to the satisfaction our clients have with us. Benefit package includes:
- 401K plan with Employer Contribution
- Employer paid health insurance for employee and contribution toward “family” coverage
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Generous paid time off program
Along with your resume, please include your salary requirements. Must have current authorization to work in the United States, no sponsorships available; DFWP/EEOE; Tobacco-free employer.
Individual Candidates Only – No Placement Services
Please contact David Duque at email@example.com.
Apply For This Position