Expiration Date: Open
Job Type: Full Time
Named one of Central Florida’s 50 Fastest Growing Companies by the Orlando Business Journal, FINFROCK is an industry leader and innovator. Would you like to work for a dynamic company that encourages innovation, rewards collaboration and is revolutionizing the market in the Design-Build industry? You may be just the person we need. We are currently seeking an Architectural Lead to join our growing team or professionals.
• Establish & maintain project design schedule
• Review & monitor project design budgets
• Responsible for content and completion of construction documents
• Use Autodesk Revit to create architectural construction drawings
• Collaborate on resolution of design issues.
• Coordinate with Construction Project Managers and Jobsite Superintendents
• Communicate with A.H.J. as required during permit review process
• Oversee coordination with:
o Civil engineers and landscape architects on site related items
o Outside architects that may be part of client’s project team
o Mechanical, electrical, plumbing and fire protection engineers
o In-house structural and precast engineers
• Assist manufacturing department during architectural precast projects
• Process shop drawings & RFIs
• Perform construction phase observation
• Create specification books for projects
• Ensure project deadlines are met in fast-paced environment
• Assist the Architectural Project Manager as needed on projects
• Five (5) year Bachelors of Architecture or a Masters of Architecture
• Proficient in Autodesk Revit and/or BIM/VDC
• Ability to manage a project and meet deadlines
• Experience in integration of structural & MEPFP systems
• Minimum of three (3) years of experience on either commercial or multi-family projects
• Minimum of one (1) year of experience leading teams in design development and working drawings
• Must be able to communicate in both written and verbal formats of English at a professional business level
• Candidates not already residing in Central Florida must be willing to relocate.
We believe that the satisfaction of our own employees directly relates to the satisfaction our clients have with us. Benefit package includes:
• 401K plan with Employee Contribution
• Employer paid health insurance for employee and contribution toward “family” coverage
• Life insurance
• Short-term and long-term disability insurance
• Generous paid time off program.
Along with your resume, please include your salary requirements.
Must have current authorization to work in the United States, no sponsorships available; DFWP/EEOE; Tobacco-free employer.
Individual Candidates Only – No Placement Services