Expiration Date: Open
Job Type: Full Time
- Named one of Central Florida’s 50 Fastest Growing Companies by the Orlando Business Journal, FINFROCK is an industry leader and innovator. Would you like to work for a dynamic company that encourages innovation, rewards collaboration and is revolutionizing the market in the Design-Build industry? You may be just the person we need.
FINFROCK is seeking an experienced project coordinator for the position of BIM/VDC Project Coordinator in the design department. Qualified candidate will be a member of the BIM/VDC team and work closely with the architectural, structural, and precast design teams as well as various subcontractors to ensure accurate, efficient project designs which result in fewer manufacturing and construction difficulties and on-time project delivery.
- Perform reviews of permit drawings for completeness and constructability, identify and report deficiencies to the design team for resolution.
- Perform technical review of 3D building models for accuracy and compliance with scope of work, construction drawings, and specifications
- Attend project coordination meetings throughout the design process
- Conduct precast coordination meetings with MEPFP subcontractors for building systems that are integrated into precast concrete components
- Perform clash-detection reviews of 3D building models using Navisworks software and document, track, and coordinate resolutions with MEPFP subcontractors
- Assist in training design personnel on construction methods
- In-depth knowledge of the construction industry and construction specifications, building materials, methods and procedures
- 2+ years of managing/coordinating commercial construction projects
- Experience with Autodesk Navisworks software
- Experience with Autodesk Revit software
- Able to interface with clients & subcontractors and lead meetings
- Able to read and interpret construction drawings and specifications
- Has the ability to communicate in both written and verbal formats of English at a professional business level
- Experience in precast concrete is a plus
- Willing to relocate if not currently residing in Central Florida
- Cross-train in construction, erection, and manufacturing departments
We believe that the satisfaction of our own employees directly relates to the satisfaction our clients have with us. Benefit package includes:
- 401K plan with Employer Contribution
- Employer paid health insurance for employee and contribution toward “family” coverage
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Generous paid time off program.
Along with your resume, please include your salary requirements.
Must have current authorization to work in the United States, no sponsorships available; DFWP/EEOE; Tobacco-free employer.
- Individual Candidates Only – No Placement Services
Apply For This Position