Expiration Date: Open
Job Type: Full Time
Named one of Central Florida’s 50 Fastest Growing Companies by the Orlando Business Journal, FINFROCK is an industry leader and innovator. Would you like to work for a dynamic company that encourages innovation, rewards collaboration and is revolutionizing the market in the Design-Build industry? You may be just the person we need. We are currently seeking a Director of Strategic Marketing to join our team.
- Assists in establishing strategic marketing plans to achieve corporate objectives.
- Develops and executes comprehensive marketing plans and programs, both short and long range, to support sales and revenue objectives of organization.
- Researches, analyzes, and monitors financial, technological, and demographic factors to capitalize on market opportunities and minimize effects of competitive activity.
- Develops and manages marketing operating budget.
- Plans and oversees advertising and promotion activities including print, online, electronic media, and direct mail.
- Evaluates and recommends distribution channel development programs.
- Determines marketing consultants and negotiates contract terms and conditions for services.
- Serves as liaison with outside agencies on ongoing promotional campaigns.
- Oversees development and production of promotional and collateral materials.
- Develops and recommends product positioning to produce the highest possible long-term market share.
- Ensures effective control of marketing results, and takes corrective action to guarantee that achievement of marketing objective falls within designated budgets.
- Oversees and evaluates market research and adjusts marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Monitors potential competitors and their marketing activities.
- Oversees development and maintenance of customer database.
- Guides preparation of marketing activity reports for presentation to executive management.
- Oversees and maintains a consistent brand throughout all product lines, promotional materials, and events.
- Promotes corporate culture through internal marketing.
- A bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism or marketing is preferred
- Four to six years’ marketing experience or a master’s degree in journalism or marketing and two to four years’ experience.
- Strategic thinking with exceptional copywriting skills, high editorial skills and creativity.
- Self-directed, versatile, enthusiastic, able to work independently and as part of our team.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, and social media.
- Must possess strong leadership and people skills to communicate with all employees effectively
- Candidates not already residing in Central Florida must be willing to relocate.
We believe that the satisfaction of our own employees directly relates to the satisfaction our clients have with us. Benefit package includes:
· 401K plan with Employer Contribution
· Employer paid health insurance for employee and contribution toward “family” coverage
· Life insurance
· Short-term and long-term disability insurance
· Generous paid time off program
Along with your resume, please include your salary requirements. Must have current authorization to work in the United States, no sponsorships available; DFWP/EEOE; Tobacco-free employer.
If interested, please forward your resume to:
David Duque, HR Specialist/Recruiter
2400 Apopka Blvd.
Apopka, FL 32703
Apply For This Position