Expiration Date: Open
Job Type: Full Time
Named one of Central Florida’s 50 Fastest Growing Companies by the Orlando Business Journal, FINFROCK is an industry leader and innovator. Would you like to work for a dynamic company that encourages innovation, rewards collaboration and is revolutionizing the market in the Design-Build industry? You may be just the person we need. We are currently seeking a Driver to join our Transportation Team.
- Permitted Heavy hauling experience with gross weights of 120,000 lbs. including over dimensional and escorted loads, experience such as moving heavy equipment or hauling over dimensional loads.
- Responsible for all securements (chaining) required.
- Additional duties will include movement of product within our facility along with miscellaneous work as needed
- Responsible to follow all securement requirements as well as specific routes to different sites
- Routes will cover areas from Jacksonville to south Miami.
- Yard movement at sites will be required on a rotating schedule and will include overnight stays in a company funded hotel
- Most loads are live unload at a job site following a specific sequence
- Arrival and departure times follow a schedule to the sites.
- Current Class A Driver's License
- 1-2 years verifiable flatbed heavy haul experience
- Non-smoker only
- Physically fit to deal with demands of flatbed work
- Dress of the day - Long pants, safety shoes
- Reasonably clean MVR’s and Criminal
We believe that the satisfaction of our own employees directly relates to the satisfaction our clients have with us. Benefit package includes:
- 401K plan with Employer Contribution
- Employer paid health insurance for employee and contribution toward “family” coverage
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Generous paid time off program
Along with your resume, please include your salary requirements. Must have current authorization to work in the United States, no sponsorships available; DFWP/EEOE; Tobacco-free employer.
If interested, please forward your resume to:
David Duque, Recruiter
2400 Apopka Blvd.
Apopka, FL 32703
Apply For This Position