Expiration Date: Open
Job Type: Full Time
FINFROCK is a leading designer, manufacturer and constructor of precast and prestressed concrete structures in the United States. FINFROCK is seeking an experienced Foreman in our Product Handling Department. Qualified candidate will be able to supervise employees in an outdoor environment, maintain and complete production scheduling, keep staffing levels within budgeted hours, oversee plant safety programs are followed, and maintain employee and job schedules.
• Ability to work the 3rd shift
• Prior experience supervising employees in an outdoor environment
• Two or four year college degree or work experience to include employee supervision
We believe that the satisfaction of our own employees directly relates to the satisfaction our clients have with us. Benefit package includes:
• 401K plan with Employee Contribution
• Employer paid health insurance for employee and contribution toward “family” coverage
• Life insurance
• Short-term and long-term disability insurance
• Generous paid time off program.
Along with your resume, please include your salary requirements.
Must have current authorization to work in the United States, no sponsorships available; DFWP/EEOE; Tobacco-free employer.