Expiration Date: Open
Job Type: Full Time
Named one of Central Florida’s 50 Fastest Growing Companies by the Orlando Business Journal, FINFROCK is an industry leader and innovator. Would you like to work for a dynamic company that encourages innovation, rewards collaboration and is revolutionizing the market in the Design-Build industry? You may be just the person we need. Safety is a core value at FINFROCK that permeates everything we do. We are currently seeking a Plant Safety Manager to join our team.
- Ensures safety policies and procedures are followed by company personnel in compliance with local, state and federal OSHA rules and regulations.
- Works with operations team to develop risk mitigation plans.
- Provides recommendations to prevent and/or resolve safety violations and incidents.
- Administers all Safety Data Sheet books and the Safety Data Sheet database.
- Observes workers to determine use of safety equipment such as glasses, hard hats, respirators and clothing.
- Provide recommendations to the Purchasing Department on the need for personal protective equipment.
- Inspects specified areas in the plant for fire prevention equipment and other safety and first-aid supplies.
- Coordinates with Quality Control on various needs for the manufacturing plant.
- Prepares report of findings with recommendations for corrective action and communicates the results to management.
- Audits facilities to detect existing or potential accident and health hazards and recommends corrective or preventative measures where indicated.
- Maintains safety files and records.
- And other areas of responsibility in the safety realm.
- Four to six years’ experience in safety within the construction and/or manufacturing industry. An associates or bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Certified Safety Professional (CSP) or Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH) designation is a plus.
- Strong presentation, research, analysis, and independent judgment abilities are necessary.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as highly organized and detail oriented.
- OSHA 10 & 30 certifications are required; OSHA 500 preferred, or ready to be trained.
- Extensive experience with managing and reducing Experience Modification Rate (EMR).
- Must possess strong leadership and people skills to communicate with all employees effectively.
- Candidates not already residing in Central Florida must be willing to relocate.
- We believe that the satisfaction of our own employees directly relates to the satisfaction our clients have with us. Benefit package includes:
- 401K plan with Employer Contribution
- Employer paid health insurance for employee and contribution toward “family” coverage
Short-term and long-term disability insurance
Generous paid time off program
Along with your resume, please include your salary requirements. Must have current authorization to work in the United States, no sponsorships available; DFWP/EEOE; Tobacco-free employer.
If interested, please forward your resume to:
David Duque, Recruiter
2400 Apopka Blvd.
Apopka, FL 32703
Apply For This Position