Expiration Date: Open
Job Type: Full Time
Named one of Central Florida’s 50 Fastest Growing Companies by the Orlando Business Journal, FINFROCK is an industry leader and innovator. Would you like to work for a dynamic company that encourages innovation, rewards collaboration and is revolutionizing the market in the Design-Build industry? You may be just the person we need. We are currently seeking a Product Handling Manager for the midnight shift to join our growing team.
- Confers and cooperates with other management personnel in formulating administrative and operational policies and procedures.
- Reviews and analyzes expenditure, financial, and operation reports.
- Recommends capital expenditures for acquisition of new equipment to increase efficiency and services of Product Handling department.
- Approves requisitions for equipment, materials, and supplies within limits of department budget.
- Enforces compliance with administrative policies, procedures, safety rules, and governmental regulations.
- Manage grounds man, rigger, cut-down, and crane operator crew efficiently through effective leadership.
- Oversee the stripping, stocking, and loading process of concrete structures and other products.
- Monitor overall performance to exceed quality standards.
- Control and minimize overtime expenses.
- Perform tasks to maintain safety procedures are followed.
- Motivate, coach, train, and develop crew members to ensure employee success.
- Conducts performance reviews.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or some college coursework required.
- Minimum of five years management experience in product handling.
- Experience with managing budgets.
- Experience with managing and creating schedules.
- Experience working with outside vendors.
- A clean driving record and current driver’s license are required.
- Must demonstrate managerial skills appropriate with this position.
- Moderate to advanced computer skills including proficiency in MS Office (especially with MS Excel).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Candidates not already residing in Central Florida must be willing to relocate.
We believe that the satisfaction of our own employees directly relates to the satisfaction our clients have with us. Benefit package includes:
- 401K plan with Employer Contribution
- Employer paid health insurance for employee and contribution toward “family” coverage
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Generous paid time off program.
Along with your resume, please include your salary requirements.
Must have current authorization to work in the United States, no sponsorships available; DFWP/EEOE; Tobacco-free employer.
Individual Candidates Only – No Placement Services
Please contact David Duque at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply For This Position