Job Type: Full Time
Named one of Central Florida’s 50 Fastest Growing Companies by the Orlando Business Journal, FINFROCK is an industry leader and innovator. Would you like to work for a dynamic company that encourages innovation, rewards collaboration and is revolutionizing the market in the Design-Build industry? You may be just the person we need. Safety is a core value at FINFROCK that permeates everything we do. We are currently seeking a Safety Coordinator to join our team.
· Inspects work areas and equipment to ensure compliance with company, state, federal and Site specific safety policies and regulations.
· Documenting safety inspections, citing dangerous areas/procedures and recommending corrective procedures to authorized superintendents.
· Maintaining safety equipment (PPE) supply and insuring availability.
· Become familiar with all applicable OSHA and company specific safety policies and oversee FINFROCK employees and subcontractors in the field to ensure they are following OSHA protocols
· Work for the Safety Director and Project Superintendent from FINFROCK while independently evaluating jobs/tasks performed on the job sites and recommends appropriate PPE, or task modifications.
· Construction safety experience
· OSHA 10 and OSHA 30 required
· Ability to interpret and apply OSHA standards
· High School Diploma or equivalent required
· Ability to recognize and correct safety-related hazards and targeted safety trends
· Working knowledge of construction practices
· Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing
· Proficient in MS Windows/Office programs
· Ability to work long hours and travel
A Plus, but Not Required:
· OSHA 500 Certification (Train the Trainer course)
· 2 years or 4 years degree
We believe that the satisfaction of our own employees directly relates to the satisfaction our clients have with us. Benefit package includes:
· 401K plan with Employer Contribution
· Employer paid health insurance for employee and contribution toward “family” coverage
· Life insurance
· Short-term and long-term disability insurance
· Generous paid time off program.
Along with your resume, please include your salary requirements. Must have current authorization to work in the United States, no sponsorships available; DFWP/EEOE; Tobacco-free employer.
If interested, please forward your resume to:
David Duque, Recruiter
2400 Apopka Blvd.
Apopka, FL 32703