Expiration Date: Open
Job Type: Full Time
Named one of Central Florida’s 50 Fastest Growing Companies by the Orlando Business Journal, FINFROCK is an industry leader and innovator. Would you like to work for a dynamic company that encourages innovation, rewards collaboration and is revolutionizing the market in the Design-Build industry? You may be just the person we need. We are currently seeking a Senior Architect to join our Architecture Team.
• Perform QC/technical reviews at various stages in a project
• Responsible for quality control and code review on projects
• Create specification book for projects
• Meet deadlines in a timely manner
• Assist on as-needed basis for shop drawing review and responses to RFIs
• Provide feedback regarding items for improvement like constructability of details
• Function as a technical resource to others
• Collaborate on resolution of design issues
• Perform code and product research
• Ensure project documentation is consistent and in accordance with code
• Perform construction phase observations – as needed
• Reports directly to the Chief Architect.
• Five-year (5) Bachelors of Architecture or a Masters of Architecture
• Registered Architects in Florida preferred
• Minimum of 8 years in the architecture field with construction contract administration experience
• Experience in integration of structural & MEPFP systems
• Accurate and detail oriented
• Technical mindset
• Code knowledge (ADA, FBC, FFPC and Fair Housing)
• Spec knowledge
• Able to work independently and collaborate with others
• Willing to work beyond the minimum requirements
• Proactive with research
• Beginner understanding of:
o BSD SpecLink-E
o Autodesk Revit
o MS Office
• Must be able to communicate in both written and verbal formats of English at a professional business level
• Candidates not already residing in Central Florida must be willing to relocate.
We believe that the satisfaction of our own employees directly relates to the satisfaction our clients have with us. Benefit package includes:
• 401K plan with Employee Contribution
• Employer paid health insurance for employee and contribution toward “family” coverage
• Life insurance
• Short-term and long-term disability insurance
• Generous paid time off program.
Along with your resume, please include your salary requirements.
Must have current authorization to work in the United States, no sponsorships available; DFWP/EEOE; Tobacco-free employer.
Individual Candidates Only – No Placement Services