Expiration Date: Open
Job Type: Full Time
Named one of Central Florida’s 50 Fastest Growing Companies by the Orlando Business Journal, FINFROCK is an industry leader and innovator. Would you like to work for a dynamic company that encourages innovation, rewards collaboration and is revolutionizing the market in the Design-Build industry? You may be just the person we need. We are currently seeking a User Support Services Specialist to join our team.
• Be the “IS&T Face” to the internal customer – Finfrock and Structureworks employees; provide the utmost professional and courteous customer service skills
• Assist, troubleshoot, and resolve user support requests pertaining to all client endpoint devices and printers.
• Build, configure, and deploy computers as needed.
• Configure and deploy Tablets, ultrabooks, and laptops.
• Deploy Android and IOS handheld devices
• Inspect print devices weekly, clean as needed, and maintain supplies
• Assist with servicing network and camera devices
• Assist with CAT 6 network cabling
• Two-year (2) degree in Information Technology or three (3) years’ desktop/helpdesk experience.
• Display professional and courteous customer service skills to the internal customer – Finfrock and Structureworks employees.
• Must be experienced with the assembly and configuration of computers from parts.
• Must have administrator level experience with Microsoft Windows 7, 8, and 10 operating systems.
• Capable of configuring Android/Apple devices for corporate use
• Printer management including: supplies, applications, minor part replacement (rollers, etc.), and maintain a support level relationship with print vendors.
• Must be able to climb ladders and carry up to 50 lbs.
• Must be able to work outdoors, in high places via a Hi-Reach vehicle, to service network and IP camera devices.
• Must have a clean driving record and be able to travel to remote office/job sites.
• Installation and support experience with: Autodesk Building Design Suite, Autodesk AEC Collection, Dessaults Solidworks, Structureworks, Primavera (Oracle) P6, Salmon Technologies, Speclink, and MS Office 2010-2016.
• MCP – Windows 7, 8, 0r 10;
• A+ Certification
We believe that the satisfaction of our own employees directly relates to the satisfaction our clients have with us. Benefit package includes:
• 401K plan with Employee Contribution
• Employer paid health insurance for employee and contribution toward “family” coverage
• Life insurance
• Short-term and long-term disability insurance
• Generous paid time off program.
Along with your resume, please include your salary requirements.
Must have current authorization to work in the United States, no sponsorships available; DFWP/EEOE; Tobacco-free employer.
Individual Candidates Only – No Placement Services