Job Type: Full Time
Named one of Central Florida’s 50 Fastest Growing Companies by the Orlando Business Journal, FINFROCK is an industry leader and innovator. Would you like to work for a dynamic company that encourages innovation, rewards collaboration and is revolutionizing the market in the Design-Build industry? You may be just the person we need. Safety is a core value at FINFROCK that permeates everything we do. We are currently seeking a Field Safety Manager to join our team.
- Ensures safety policies and procedures are followed by company personnel in compliance with local, state and federal OSHA rules and regulations.
- Works with operations team to develop risk mitigation plans.
- Provides recommendations to prevent and/or resolve safety violations and incidents.
- Administers all Safety Data Sheet books and the Safety Date Sheet database.
- Observes workers to determine use of safety equipment such as glasses, hard hats, respirators and clothing.
- Provide recommendations to the Purchasing Department on the need for personal protective equipment.
- Inspects specified areas on jobsites for fire prevention equipment and other safety and first-aid supplies.
- Coordinates with Quality Control on various needs for the job sites.
- Prepares report of findings with recommendations for corrective action and communicates the results to management.
- Audits facilities to detect existing or potential accident and health hazards and recommends corrective or preventative measures where indicated.
- Maintains safety files and records.
- And other areas of responsibility in the safety realm.
- Four to six years’ experience in safety within the construction industry.
- An associates or bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Strong presentation, research, analysis, and independent judgment abilities are necessary.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as highly organized and detail oriented.
- OSHA 10 & 30 certifications are required; OSHA 500 preferred, or ready to be trained.
- Extensive experience with managing and reducing Experience Modification Rate (EMR).
- Must possess strong leadership and people skills to communicate with all employees effectively.
- Candidates not already residing in Central Florida must be willing to relocate.
We believe that the satisfaction of our own employees directly relates to the satisfaction our clients have with us. Benefit package includes:
- 401K plan with Employer Contribution
- Employer paid health insurance for employee and contribution toward “family” coverage
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Generous paid time off program.
Along with your resume, please include your salary requirements. Must have current authorization to work in the United States, no sponsorships available; DFWP/EEOE; Tobacco-free employer.
If interested, please forward your resume to:
David Duque, Recruiter
2400 Apopka Blvd.
Apopka, FL 32703
Apply For This Position