Job Type: Full Time
Named one of Central Florida’s 50 Fastest Growing Companies by the Orlando Business Journal, FINFROCK is an industry leader and innovator. Would you like to work for a dynamic company that encourages innovation, rewards collaboration and is revolutionizing the market in the Design-Build industry? You may be just the person we need. We are currently seeking a Truck Driver to join our Transportation Team.
- Heavy haul, specialized, over dimension, permitted and escorted loads with gross weights of 120,000 lbs.
- Responsible for all load securements (chaining)—trailers are preloaded
- Additional duties will include movement of product within our facility or job site
- Responsible to follow all securement requirements as well as specific routes to different job sites
- Routes originate in Apopka and will cover areas within the sate to Orlando, Tampa, Jacksonville and South Florida
- Home Every Night
- Paid by the load and by the hour
- Current Class A Driver's License
- Knowledge of DOT and OSHA regulations
- 1-2 years verifiable 5 wheel flatbed experience
- Flexibility to work some weekends as needed
- Non-smoker only
- Physically fit to deal with demands of flatbed work
- No major violations within 3 years on MVR and reasonable clean Criminal Background
We believe that the satisfaction of our own employees directly relates to the satisfaction our clients have with us. Benefit package includes:
- 401K plan with Employer Contribution
- Employer paid health insurance for employee and contribution toward “family” coverage
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Generous paid time off program
Along with your resume, please include your salary requirements. Must have current authorization to work in the United States, no sponsorships available; DFWP/EEOE; Tobacco-free employer.
If interested, please forward your resume to:
David Duque, Recruiter
2400 Apopka Blvd.
Apopka, FL 32703
Apply For This Position