- Operating as a remote position, you will support sales efforts in South Florida generating awareness of the value of FINFROCK and provide information on key influences in the territory to the Executive VP of Project Development.
- Assist in developing a project acquisition strategy by researching potential parking garage, student housing, hotel and apartment project opportunities in the South Florida region.
- Actively participate and assist with client identification, qualifications and pursuit processes.
- Pursue potential projects that meet the company’s project selection criteria.
- Schedule meetings for the team to further assess a prospect’s business and potential for partnership with FINFROCK.
- Schedule web and marketing consultations as well as sales discovery meetings to further assess a prospect’s organization as a potential partner for FINFROCK.
- Conduct basic market research within the A/E/C industry, to include competitor materials and client trends.
- Collect and preparing general information for staff resumes, project descriptions, and boilerplate information for client submittals.
- Develop and maintain a network of contacts and contact information within and outside of the company.
- Assists in developing client-specific presentations, proposals and other client-facing materials.
- Interact and build relationships with developers, owners, architects and engineers.
- Ability to translate the value proposition of service as a financial and operational benefit to meet customer needs.
- Work history that demonstrates sales success in construction, architecture or other related field. Experience developing accounts in the South Florida market preferred.
- Strong knowledge of business/relationship development strategies.
- Ability to appropriately match communication style with a wide array of external/internal audiences. You have excellent writing, speaking and presentation skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- Familiarity with CRM software.
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Detail oriented multi-tasker who can work on multiple projects concurrently.
- Independent worker who is able to perform the duties as assigned remotely.
- 401K plan with Employer Contribution
- Employer-paid health insurance for employee and contribution toward “family” coverage
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Generous paid time off program
FINFROCK believes our employees are looking for a career rather than a job. We work every day to experience the challenge, pride and rewards of design-manufacture and construct by delivering buildings as a product rather than a series of services. Would you like to work on interesting projects and experience the challenge, pride and rewards in your job every day?
If this describes you, you may be a good fit for FINFROCK:
You are creative. Not just in regards to creating cool buildings in 3D, but also in solving problems. You sweat the small stuff on projects – you’re detail oriented, and you understand the impact of design discrepancies. As a kid, you spent hours building with Legos and drawing new creations.
A role at FINFROCK is an opportunity to be a part of something different. We’re a company that isn’t afraid to take risks and question the status quo. But we need creative people like you to fulfill our vision. Experience not only a new way to build with FINFROCK, but a new way to work as well! Apply to join our team today.
Visit www.finfrock.com to apply. Along with your resume, please include your salary requirements. Must have current authorization to work in the United States, no sponsorships available; Drug Free Work Place/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; Nicotine-Free Employer. No phone calls or recruiters please.