FINFROCK is Central Florida’s #1 Design-Builder. With in-house architects, engineers, manufacturing, and construction professionals all working together under one roof, we lower project costs, accelerate schedules, and greatly reduce a client’s overall building risk. For over 75 years, FINFROCK has served clients throughout Florida and nationally. Our award-winning track-record includes delivering buildings, structured parking, hotels, and mixed-use residential complexes as a complete, finished product—not just a series of services. The firm has designed, manufactured, and built hundreds of projects for leading organizations in the United States, is highly ranked among the top firms in the industry and is the recipient of multiple awards for design excellence.
A role at FINFROCK is an opportunity to be a part of something different. Every position within FINFROCK offers challenging opportunities, professional growth, and the excitement of seeing the results of your hard work being built before your eyes. Do innovation, collaboration, and the pursuit of knowledge drive you? As we continue to grow, we are always looking for hard working individuals to join our team. You may just be the person we need! We are currently seeking a Buyer.
- Maintains approved vendor list.
- Inventory adjustments
- Inventory cycle counts
- Interfaces with vendors for goods and services
- Creates and maintains Purchase Orders.
- Handles MRO/maintenance purchases.
- Communicates with vendors/supplier on quality, cost, service, stability, delivery & insurance issues.
- Checks requisitions for appropriate approval and account numbers (coding).
- Works closely with the receiving department to ensure proper supplies arrived.
- Traces delinquent arrivals from purchase orders.
- Assists with F&A team members to resolve exceptions with vendors/suppliers.
- And other related duties
- Proven work experience in the purchasing/procurement function is desired in a manufacturing/construction environment.
- Appropriate education and experience would include an Associate’s degree (A.A) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school and five or more years of directly related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with an integrated purchasing system is preferred.
- Working knowledge of international shipment processes & requirements (brokers, customs, tariffs etc.) is a plus.
- Knowledge of purchasing software, applications & terminology (JD Edwards is a plus)
- You possess ethical conduct.
- You are proficient in communication.
- You have a good technical capacity.
- You like to collaborate and are a team player.
- You have excellent time management skills.
- 401K Plan – typically we match 100% of your contributions up to 15% of your base salary
- 100% employer-paid health insurance for employee and contribution toward “family” coverage
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Generous paid time off program
Along with your resume, please include your salary requirements. Must have current authorization to work in the United States, no sponsorships available; Drug Free Work Place/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; Nicotine-Free Employer. No phone calls or recruiters please.