FINFROCK believes our employees are looking for a career rather than a job. We work every day to experience the challenge, pride and rewards of design-manufacture and construct by delivering buildings as a product rather than a series of services. Would you like to work on interesting projects and experience the challenge, pride and rewards in your job every day?
If this describes you, you may be a good fit for FINFROCK:
You are self-motivated. You are curious. You thrive on coming up with solutions to difficult problems. You are analytical, and have great communication skills. As a kid, you were always the banker when playing Monopoly.
A role at FINFROCK is an opportunity to be a part of something different. We’re a company that isn’t afraid to take risks and question the status quo. But we need creative people like you to fulfill our vision. Experience not only a new way to build with FINFROCK, but a new way to work as well! Apply to join our team today.
- Reviews all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment.
- Prints and obtains signatures on all accounts payable checks.
- Distributes signed checks as required.
- Prepares garnishment checks per reports from payroll.
- Answers all vendor inquiries.
- Acts as liaison between corporate and branch accounts payable departments.
- Maintains all accounts payable reports, spreadsheets and corporate accounts payable files.
- Assists corporate financial officers and branch personnel as necessary.
- Prepares cleared checks for storage.
- Assembles and processes overnight shipments to branches.
- Assists in monthly closings.
- Prepares analysis of accounts, as required.
- Performs filing and coping.
- You are skilled in problem Solving/Analysis.
- You have excellent Customer/Client Focus.
- You are results driven.
- You are flexible.
- You have experience in financial management.
- You have general accounting knowledge and specific payroll processing experience.
- You have the technical capacity to perform job duties as assigned.
- You have excellent communication proficiency and you are a team player.
- You can demonstrate ethical conduct and professionalism dealing with highly confidential information.
- You have the schedule flexibility to meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of KRONOS and JD Edwards is a plus.
- Experience with MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- You possess strong mathematical skills.
- Prior experience in accounts payable (or accounts receivable).
- You have experience with accounting software and online platforms.
- 401K plan with Employer Contribution
- Employer-paid health insurance for employee and contribution toward “family” coverage
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Generous paid time off program
The Legal Stuff:Along with your resume, please include your salary requirements. Must have current authorization to work in the United States, no sponsorships available; Drug-Free Work Place/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; Tobacco-Free Employer.
2400 Apopka Blvd.
Apopka, FL 32703