Named one of Central Florida’s 50 Fastest Growing Companies by the Orlando Business Journal, FINFROCK is an industry leader and innovator. Would you like to work for a dynamic company that encourages innovation, rewards collaboration and is revolutionizing the market in the Design-Build industry? You may be just the person we need. We are currently seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist to join our team.
- Reviews all invoices for appropriate documentation (3 way match) and approvals prior to processing for payment.
- Works with Management to make any necessary adjustments to weekly check runs per terms and Management discretion
- Prints and obtains signatures on all accounts payable checks.
- Distributes signed checks as appropriate.
- Prepares garnishment checks per reports from payroll.
- Acts as liaison between Accounting and operational departments when dealing with Suppliers.
- Responds to all vendor inquiries.
- Maintains all accounts payable reports, spreadsheets and accounts payable files.
- Assists financial management with payable related matters as necessary.
- Reconcile Company Visa statement by obtaining, sorting, and coding employee receipts on a monthly basis.
- Meets monthly A/P Cut off deadlines to facilitate timely monthly closings.
- Prepares analysis of accounts as required.
- Performs filing and copying as needed to reflect complete and proper invoice support.
- Associate's degree (A.A) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school or two or more years of directly related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proven work experience in the Accounts Payable function is desired.
- Alternative demonstrated competence in another Accounting function may be acceptable.
- 401K plan with Employer Contribution
- Employer paid health insurance for employee and contribution toward “family” coverage
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Generous paid time off program
2400 Apopka Blvd.
Apopka, FL 32703