Named one of Central Florida’s 50 Fastest Growing Companies by the Orlando Business Journal, FINFROCK is an industry leader and innovator. Would you like to work for a dynamic company that encourages innovation, rewards collaboration and is revolutionizing the market in the Design-Build industry? You may be just the person we need. We are currently seeking an Architect/Project Designer to join our Conceptual Design and Development team.
Position Description: The Architect/Project Designer will be responsible for translating project requirements and specifications into a clear design concept. As a member of the Conceptual Design and Development team, the Project Designer will help convey effective building ventures from concept throughout construction.
- Conducts architectural studies, creates design concepts and design criteria, formulates reports, calculations, and detailed designs.
- Supports and guides team members within a team-building environment.
- Effectively cooperates with and facilitates the services of consultants and information assets to guarantee that project deliverables are integrated and support the design concept and performance objectives of the project.
- Understands all influencing factors of a project while providing a design solution meeting the requirements of our clients.
- Pursues artistic and inventive solutions to assigned tasks and develops appropriate research and documentation to support these solutions.
- Stays current with the scope, schedule, budget, and status of all assigned projects.
- Creates and upholds client assurance in our team and operations by sustaining a high quality of proficiency, responsibility, and execution.
- Contributes to presentations of plans and documents to governing and permitting authorities for land use, zoning and permit approvals.
- Contributes and advances design vision through all project phases.
- Participates in BIM modeling throughout project design.
- Reinforces a culture of collaboration and innovation.
- Performs limited administrative and office management tasks.
- 401K plan with Employer Contribution
- Employer paid health insurance for employee and contribution toward “family” coverage
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Generous paid time off program
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Architecture from a NAAB accredited program.
- 5+ years of experience with at least 3+ years focused on design and planning preferred.
- Must be proficient in Revit and AutoCAD.
- Experience with large-scale multi-family, hospitality, student housing or commercial projects is required.
- Innovative, artistic thinker with the ability to articulate and present creative ideas.
- Ability to provide high class, responsive design solutions and documentation for construction in a range of styles with a proven ability to deliver excellent client service.
- Demonstrate excellence in 3-D building massing conceptualization.
- Strong verbal communication and ability to perform in client presentations.
- Energetic, ambitious and with a strong work ethic to consistently meet project design and performance goals.
- Ability to work individually and as a team member.
- Must have excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
2400 Apopka Blvd.
Apopka, FL 32703