FINFROCK believes our employees are looking for a career rather than a job. We work every day to experience the challenge, pride and rewards of design-manufacture and construct by delivering buildings as a product rather than a series of services. Would you like to experience the challenge, pride, and rewards in your job every day? If this describes you, you may be a good fit for FINFROCK:
You are well organized and appreciate accuracy and timelines. You are looking for an opportunity beyond the normal clerical work that allows you to support both the architectural and construction sides of our company. You’re a team player and enjoy collaborating with others. As a kid, you spent hours playing with Legos and building cool things.
A role at FINFROCK is an opportunity to be a part of something different. We’re a company that isn’t afraid to take risks and question the status quo. But we need conscientious and enterprising people like you to fulfill our vision. Experience not only a new way to build with FINFROCK, but a new way to work as well! Apply to join our team today.
- Communicate with jurisdictions to establish criteria for permit submittals.
- Learn and maintain detailed knowledge of active projects by working directly with project managers in the architectural department.
- Coordinate work with architectural team members to provide necessary support for the success of the projects.
- Create and maintain project files.
- Verify the content of all documents being posted / transmitted to and from the office.
- Track the schedule for permit drawings, submittals and RFIs.
- Post and download documents to and from the jurisdictions.
- Organize and transmit required documents to the jurisdiction of the project.
- Monitor the status of projects in permitting.
- Assist in the development of permit comment response letters for the architectural project managers.
- Post updated documents to PM Web and BIM 360.
- Familiarity with PM Web and / or BIM 360 software platforms would be beneficial but we can train you.
- You have a comprehension of the architecture and / or the construction industry.
- You are a multi-tasker who can work multiple projects concurrently.
- You enjoy the challenges of balancing the interaction between multiple departments.
- You rock Excel, Outlook and other MS Office programs.
- You want to be in Central Florida, and you are willing to move on your own if you aren’t here already.
A competitive salary and a company that pays 100% of your health insurance premiums and helps with family premiums. Life Insurance, long and short-term disability insurance and generous paid days off. Opportunities for education and advancement as well as other perks. Typically, we match 100% of your 401k contributions up to 15% so you can relax and retire one day.
The Legal Stuff:
Visit www.finfrock.com to apply. Along with your resume, please include your salary requirements. Drug-Free Work Place; Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; Nicotine-Free Employer. No phone calls or recruiters please.
2400 Apopka Blvd.
Apopka, FL 32703