FINFROCK believes our employees are looking for a career rather than a job. We work every day to experience the challenge, pride and rewards of design-manufacture and construct by delivering buildings as a product rather than a series of services. Would you like to work on interesting projects and experience the challenge, pride and rewards in your job every day?
If this describes you, you may be a good fit for FINFROCK:
You are not just in regards to creating cool buildings in 3D, but also in solving problems. You sweat the small stuff on projects – you’re detail oriented, and you understand the impact of design discrepancies. As a kid, you spent hours building with Legos.
A role at FINFROCK is an opportunity to be a part of something different. We’re a company that isn’t afraid to take risks and question the status quo. But we need creative people like you to fulfill our vision. Experience not only a new way to build with FINFROCK, but a new way to work as well! Apply to join our team today.
- Design, develop, modify, and maintain 3D model of construction projects using Autodesk Revit.
- Produce architectural drawings for precast buildings (parking garages, multi-family housing, student housing, hotels, etc.) necessary for permitting & construction using Autodesk Revit
- Coordinate work with project structural engineer, precast engineer, and 3D Modeler.
- Assist Architectural Lead/Project Manager in coordinating architectural drawings with all other design drawings.
- Assist the precast manufacturing department during architectural precast projects.
- Assist Architectural Lead/Project Manager with shop drawing review, issuing project-related sketches and answering project RFI’s.
- You earned a Four-year degree in Architecture or Building Design.
- You have at least four years’ experience in Design/Drafting.
- You are detail-oriented to a fault.
- You have prior experience with Revit or other 3D modeling software.
- You have general knowledge of building construction.
- You want to be in Central Florida, and are willing to relocate on your own if you live somewhere else.
- 401K plan with Employer Contribution
- Employer-paid health insurance for employee and contribution toward “family” coverage
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Generous paid time off program
The Legal StuffVisit www.finfrock.com to apply. Along with your resume, please include your salary requirements. Must have current authorization to work in the United States, no sponsorships available; Drug-Free Work Place/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; Nicotine-Free Employer. No phone calls or recruiters, please.
2400 Apopka Blvd.
Apopka, FL 32703