Do you have a four-year degree in Architecture or Building Design, or a two-year degree in Design/Drafting and four years of industry experience? Do you have a good working knowledge of 3D modeling software or CAD software and experience with REVIT? You may be just the person we need. We are currently seeking an Architectural Designer to join our Design Department.
- Design, develop, modify, and maintain 3D model of construction projects using Autodesk Revit.
- Produce architectural drawings for precast buildings (parking garages, multi-family housing, student housing, hotels, etc.) necessary for permitting & construction using Autodesk Revit.
- Consult with Architectural Lead/Project Manager on project-specific items.
- Coordinate work with project structural engineer, precast engineer, and 3D Modeler.
- Assist Architectural Lead/Project Manager in coordinating architectural drawings with all other design drawings.
- Identify and coordinate design discrepancies between the Revit model and other 3D models including the precast 3D model.
- Assist the precast manufacturing department during architectural precast projects.
- Assist Architectural Lead/Project Manager with shop drawing review, issuing project-related sketches and answering project RFI’s.
- Four-year degree in Architecture or Building Design, or
- Two-year degree in Design/Drafting and Four years’ experience.
- Good working knowledge and understanding of building construction.
- Working knowledge of 3D modeling software or CAD software required.
- Architectural drafting experience required.
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Candidates who have working experience with REVIT or other 3D modeling software will receive first consideration.
- Candidates not already residing in Central Florida must be willing to relocate.
- 401K plan with Employer Contribution
- Employer-paid health insurance for employee and contribution toward “family” coverage
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Generous paid time off program
2400 Apopka Blvd.
Apopka, FL 32703