Named one of Central Florida’s 50 Fastest Growing Companies by the Orlando Business Journal, FINFROCK is an industry leader and innovator. Would you like to work for a dynamic company that encourages innovation, rewards collaboration and is revolutionizing the market in the Design-Build industry? You may be just the person we need. We are currently seeking an Architectural Designer to join our Design Department.
- Design, develop, modify, and maintain 3D model of construction projects using Autodesk Revit.
- Produce architectural drawings for precast buildings (parking garages, multi-family housing, student housing, hotels, etc.) necessary for permitting & construction using Autodesk Revit.
- Consult with Architectural Lead/Project Manager on project-specific items.
- Coordinate work with project structural engineer, precast engineer, and 3D Modeler.
- Assist Architectural Lead/Project Manager in coordinating architectural drawings with all other design drawings.
- Identify and coordinate design discrepancies between the Revit model and other 3D models including the precast 3D model.
- Assist the precast manufacturing department during architectural precast projects.
- Assist Architectural Lead/Project Manager with shop drawing review, issuing project related sketches and answering project RFI’s.
- 401K plan with Employer Contribution
- Employer paid health insurance for employee and contribution toward “family” coverage
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Generous paid time off program
- Four-year (4) degree in Architecture or Building Design, or
- Two-year (2) degree in Design/Drafting and Four (4) years’ experience.
- Good working knowledge and understanding of building construction.
- Working knowledge of 3D modeling software or CAD software required.
- Architectural drafting experience required.
- Employee must be detail oriented.
- Candidates who have working experience with REVIT or other 3D modeling software will receive first consideration.
- Candidates not already residing in Central Florida must be willing to relocate.
2400 Apopka Blvd.
Apopka, FL 32703