FINFROCK believes our employees are looking for a career rather than a job. We work every day to experience the challenge, pride and rewards of design-manufacture and construct by delivering buildings as a product rather than a series of services. Would you like to work on interesting projects and experience the challenge, pride and rewards in your job every day?
If this describes you, you may be a good fit for FINFROCK:
You are creative. Not just in regards to creating cool buildings in 3D, but also in solving problems. You sweat the small stuff on projects – you’re detail oriented, and you understand the impact of design discrepancies. As a kid, you spent hours building with Legos and drawing new creations.
A role at FINFROCK is an opportunity to be a part of something different. We’re a company that isn’t afraid to take risks and question the status quo. But we need creative people like you to fulfill our vision. Experience not only a new way to build with FINFROCK, but a new way to work as well! Apply to join our team today.
- Establish & maintain project design schedule
- Review & monitor project design budgets
- Responsible for content and completion of construction documents
- Collaborate on resolution of design issues
- Perform code and product research
- Coordinate with Construction Project Managers and Jobsite Superintendents
- Communicate with A.H.J. as required during permit review process
- Oversee coordination with:
- Civil engineers and landscape architects on site related items Outside architects that may be part of client’s project team Mechanical, electrical, plumbing and fire protection engineers In-house structural and precast engineers
- Assist manufacturing department during architectural precast projects
- Process shop drawings & RFIs
- Perform construction phase observation
- Five-year Bachelors of Architecture or a Masters of Architecture
- Registered Architects in Florida preferred
- Proficient in Revit, AutoCAD and/or BIM/VDC
- Ability to manage a project
- Experience in integration of structural & MEPFP systems
- Minimum of three years of experience leading teams on either commercial or residential projects
- Must be able to communicate in both written and verbal formats of English at a professional business level required.
- Candidates not already residing in Central Florida must be willing to relocate.
- 401K plan with Employer Contribution
- Employer-paid health insurance for employee and contribution toward “family” coverage
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Generous paid time off program
The Legal StuffVisit www.finfrock.com to apply. Along with your resume, please include your salary requirements. Must have current authorization to work in the United States, no sponsorships available; Drug-Free Work Place/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; Nicotine-Free Employer. No phone calls or recruiters, please.
2400 Apopka Blvd.
Apopka, FL 32703