Do you have a five-year Bachelors of Architecture or a Masters of Architecture? Are you proficient in Revit, AutoCAD and/or BIM/VDC? Do you have experience leading teams on either commercial or residential projects? You may be just the person we need. We are currently seeking an Architectural Project Manager in our Architectural Division of the Design Department.
- Establish & maintain project design schedule
- Review & monitor project design budgets
- Responsible for content and completion of construction documents
- Collaborate on resolution of design issues
- Perform code and product research
- Coordinate with Construction Project Managers and Jobsite Superintendents
- Communicate with A.H.J. as required during permit review process
- Oversee coordination with:
- Civil engineers and landscape architects on site related items Outside architects that may be part of client’s project team Mechanical, electrical, plumbing and fire protection engineers In-house structural and precast engineers
- Assist manufacturing department during architectural precast projects
- Process shop drawings & RFIs
- Perform construction phase observation
- Five-year Bachelors of Architecture or a Masters of Architecture
- Registered Architects in Florida preferred
- Proficient in Revit, AutoCAD and/or BIM/VDC
- Ability to manage a project
- Experience in integration of structural & MEPFP systems
- Minimum of three years of experience leading teams on either commercial or residential projects
- Must be able to communicate in both written and verbal formats of English at a professional business level required.
- Candidates not already residing in Central Florida must be willing to relocate.
- 401K plan with Employer Contribution
- Employer-paid health insurance for employee and contribution toward “family” coverage
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Generous paid time off program
2400 Apopka Blvd.
Apopka, FL 32703