Named one of Central Florida's 50 Fastest Growing Companies by the Orlando Business Journal, FINFROCK is an industry leader and innovator. Would you like to work for a dynamic company that encourages innovation, rewards collaboration and is revolutionizing the market in the Design-Build industry? You may be just the person we need. We are currently seeking a BIM Technician to join our team.
- Compile project models from subcontractors into Navisworks
- Generate Revit MEP models of building systems for coordination purposes
- Perform clash detection of building systems and track & document resolutions
- Embed 3D models with accurate product data that can be utilized for pricing and quantity take-offs
- Verify compliance with the project’s Scope of Work as determined by the Project Development team
- Collaborate with design subcontractors to ensure all constructability issues are resolved prior to fabrication or mobilization
- Collaborate with design disciplines to ensure precast products meet the requirements for integrated systems
- Coordinate with Civil engineer and develop a Foundation Utility and Site Improvements (FUSI) plan to find and resolve site issues
- Generate survey point data for all foundations, embeds, and precast layout to be used by the foundation subcontractor and precast erection crew
- Two-year (2) degree in design, combined with experience in 3D modeling and BIM Coordination
- General knowledge of building construction
- Experience modeling mechanical, electrical, and/or plumbing systems preferred
- Architectural modeling experience preferred
- Detail oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in precast/pre-stressed concrete, working knowledge of SolidWorks, and knowledge of civil surveying/drafting is a plus.
- Candidates with working experience using Autodesk’s Revit and Navisworks software will receive first consideration along with individuals having experience in general building construction and MEPFP systems.
- Candidates not already residing in Central Florida must be willing to relocate.
BenefitsWe believe that the satisfaction of our own employees directly relates to the satisfaction our clients have with us. Benefit package includes:
- 401K plan with Employer Contribution
- Employer paid health insurance for employee and contribution toward “family” coverage
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Generous paid time off program
2400 Apopka Blvd.
Apopka, FL 32703
Apply for BIM Technician