FINFROCK believes our employees are looking for a career rather than a job. We work every day to experience the challenge, pride and rewards of design-manufacture and construct by delivering buildings as a product rather than a series of services. Would you like to work on interesting projects and experience the challenge, pride and rewards in your job every day?
If this describes you, you may be a good fit for FINFROCK:
You are well organized and appreciate accuracy and timelines. You have strong communication skills with a high degree of accountability. You’re a team player and enjoy collaborating with others. As a kid, you were a top notch seller -- negotiating deals with your parents for more time on the playground.
A role at FINFROCK is an opportunity to be a part of something different. We’re a company that isn’t afraid to take risks and question the status quo. But we need creative people like you to fulfill our vision. Experience not only a new way to build with FINFROCK, but a new way to work as well! Apply to join our team today.
- Operating as a remote position, you will support sales efforts in South Florida generating awareness of the value of FINFROCK and provide information on key influences in the territory to the Executive VP of Project Development.
- Assist in developing a project acquisition strategy by researching potential parking garage, student housing, hotel and apartment project opportunities in the South Florida region.
- Actively participate and assist with client identification, qualifications and pursuit processes.
- Pursue potential projects that meet the company's project selection criteria.
- Schedule meetings for the team to further assess a prospect’s business and potential for partnership with FINFROCK.
- Schedule web and marketing consultations as well as sales discovery meetings to further assess a prospect's organization as a potential partner for FINFROCK.
- Conduct basic market research within the A/E/C industry, to include competitor materials and client trends.
- Collect and preparing general information for staff resumes, project descriptions, and boilerplate information for client submittals.
- Develop and maintain a network of contacts and contact information within and outside of the company.
- Assists in developing client-specific presentations, proposals and other client-facing materials.
- Interact and build relationships with developers, owners, architects and engineers.
- You have the ability to translate the value proposition of service as a financial and operational benefit to meet customer needs.
- You have a work history that demonstrates sales success in construction, architecture or other related field. Experience developing accounts in the South Florida market preferred.
- You have strong knowledge of business/relationship development strategies.
- You can appropriately match communication style with a wide array of external/internal audiences. You have excellent writing, speaking and presentation skills.
- You possess strong time management skills.
- You are familiar with CRM software.
- You are proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- You pay extreme attention to detail and are a multi-tasker who can work multiple projects concurrently.
- You are an independent worker who is able to perform the duties as assigned remotely.
- 401K plan with Employer Contribution
- Employer-paid health insurance for employee and contribution toward “family” coverage
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Generous paid time off program
The Legal Stuff:Along with your resume, please include your salary requirements. Must have current authorization to work in the United States, no sponsorships available; Drug-Free Work Place/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; Tobacco-Free Employer.
2400 Apopka Blvd.
Apopka, FL 32703