Would you like to work for a dynamic company that encourages innovation, rewards collaboration and is revolutionizing the market in the Design-Build industry? You may be just the person we need. We are currently seeking a Business Intelligence Developer to join our Finance and Administration Department.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Participate in the decision for selecting the optimal BI platform to then put in place
- Listen to end user’s needs and gain quick insight into aspects of their business and key metrics…what they rely on today and how to enhance
- Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude will be supported
- Aid in the development and maintenance of reports, forecasting models, etc
- Perform periodic quality/performance assessments and identifying issues, concerns, and deficiencies
- Conduct investigation activities on complex reporting issues and proposing possible solutions
- Collaborate with invested teams to achieve efficient outcomes
- Contribute to the establishment of best practices
Education and Experience:
- 4 to 10+ years of professional experience in report development, dashboard creation, pivot tables, and data analytics.
- Experience with reporting tools such as Power BI, Tableau, or similar tools.
- Knowledge of Microsoft tools for report creation.
- Proven experience working with stakeholders in gathering requirements and writing technical specifications.
- Superior time and organizational management skills.
- Ability to appropriately communicate sensitive information and to judge how and with whom this information should be shared.
- Strong communication (both verbal and written) skills.
- Flexible and able to multitask; can work within a fast-moving environment, while also driving toward clarity and solutions; demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities.
- 401K plan with Employer Contribution
- Employer paid health insurance for employee and contribution toward “family” coverage
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Generous paid time off program
2400 Apopka Blvd.
Apopka, FL 32703