If this describes you, you may be a good fit for FINFROCK:
You are well organized and appreciate accuracy and timelines. You have accounting or finance experience, and an accurate monthly close brings a smile to your face. Although you enjoy structure, you have a thirst for learning new things and paving a better way. As a kid, you had the most organized lemonade stand on the block.
A role at FINFROCK is an opportunity to be a part of something different. We’re a company that isn’t afraid to take risks and question the status quo. But we need conscientious and enterprising people like you to fulfill our vision. Experience not only a new way to build with FINFROCK, but a new way to work as well! Apply to join our team today.
- Gain detailed knowledge of active construction projects working with project managers directly.
- Review commitments and change orders for various construction projects via Project Management software (PM Web).
- To ensure our JD Edwards ERP System is accurate and up to date.
- Account for Owner Direct Purchase program items and analyze various job costs using JD Edwards.
- Prepare inter-company invoices and assist with month-end and close.
- Review monthly budget vs. actual project summaries with the Project Development and Construction teams.
- You have at least a four-year college degree in business or a related field such as finance or accounting – or -- you took the life experience route to earn your four years with an AA and at least 2 years of related experience
- You are not new to the construction industry. You have more familiarity with construction than just driving on Florida’s interstates
- You are a multi-tasker who can work multiple projects concurrently
- You enjoy balancing accounting expertise with working relationships with other departments.
- You rock Excel, Outlook and other MS Office programs. JD Edwards experience is also a plus.
- You want to be in Central Florida, and you are willing to move on your own if you aren’t here already
- A competitive salary and a company that pays 100% of your health insurance premiums and helps with family premiums.
- Life Insurance, long and short-term disability insurance and generous paid days off.
- Opportunities for education and advancement as well as other perks.
- Typically, we match100% match of your 401k contributions up to 15% of your base salary so you can relax and retire one day.
The Legal Stuff:Visit www.finfrock.com to apply. Along with your resume, please include your salary requirements. Drug-Free Work Place; Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; Nicotine-Free Employer. No phone calls or recruiters, please.
2400 Apopka Blvd.
Apopka, FL 32703