FINFROCK believes our employees are looking for a career rather than a job. We work every day to experience the challenge, pride and rewards of design-manufacture and construct by delivering buildings as a product rather than a series of services. Would you like to work on interesting projects and experience the challenge, pride and rewards in your job every day?
If this describes you, you may be a good fit for FINFROCK:
You are analytical. Although you enjoy structure, you have a thirst for learning new things and paving a better way. You are well organized and appreciate accuracy and timelines. As a kid, you spent hours playing with legos and always made sure you had enough pieces for what you were trying to build.
A role at FINFROCK is an opportunity to be a part of something different. We’re a company that isn’t afraid to take risks and question the status quo. But we need creative people like you to fulfill our vision. Experience not only a new way to build with FINFROCK, but a new way to work as well! Apply to join our team today.
- Prepare scope of work and request for proposals for design-build projects
- Determine code requirements in conjunction with the development of scope of work
- Solicit and evaluate subcontractor quotations
- Creation and maintenance of entire project estimates
- Pre-qualification of new subcontractor partners
- Research of latest construction products and processes
- Ability to visualize and accurately estimate a project with a schematic set of documents
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient computer skills using Microsoft Office products, Bluebeam, and other takeoff software
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Construction Management preferred
- 401K plan with Employer Contribution
- Employer paid health insurance for employee and contribution toward “family” coverage
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Generous paid time off program
2400 Apopka Blvd.
Apopka, FL 32703