FINFROCK believes our employees are looking for a career rather than a job. We work every day to experience the challenge, pride and rewards of design-manufacture and construct by delivering buildings as a product rather than a series of services. Would you like to work on interesting projects and experience the challenge, pride and rewards in your job every day?
If this describes you, you may be a good fit for FINFROCK:
You are well organized and appreciate accuracy and timelines. You have strong communication skills with a high degree of accountability. You're detail-oriented, almost to a fault. You’re a team player and enjoy collaborating with others. As a kid, you enjoyed playing with legos and building new creations.
A role at FINFROCK is an opportunity to be a part of something different. We’re a company that isn’t afraid to take risks and question the status quo. But we need creative people like you to fulfill our vision. Experience not only a new way to build with FINFROCK, but a new way to work as well! Apply to join our team today.
- Management of in-house design peers
- Management of client experience
- Complete management of project financial
- Management of the subcontractor procurement process
- Four-year degree in Architecture, Engineering, or Construction Management
- Minimum of five-years’ experience as a Project Manager in commercial construction
- Clean driving record
- Moderate to advanced computer skills including proficiency including MS Office and Primavera scheduling
- Strong negotiation skills
- 401K plan with Employer Contribution
- Employer-paid health insurance for employee and contribution toward “family” coverage
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Generous paid time off program
2400 Apopka Blvd.
Apopka, FL 32703