Named one of Central Florida’s 50 Fastest Growing Companies by the Orlando Business Journal, FINFROCK is an industry leader and innovator. Would you like to work for a dynamic company that encourages innovation, rewards collaboration and is revolutionizing the market in the Design-Build industry? You may be just the person we need. We are currently seeking a Construction Project Manager to join our Construction Department.
- Operate various types of heavy equipment to move materials and load/unlock trucks.
- Inspect and maintain equipment in accordance with policies and procedures
- Practice proper housekeeping with clean, properly maintained tools and equipment
- Maintain compliance with all safety requirements, policies, and procedures
- Complete and maintain all required safety training and certifications
- 401K plan with Employer Contribution
- Employer paid health insurance for employee and contribution toward “family” coverage
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Generous paid time off program
- 4-year degree in Architecture, Engineering, or Construction Management
- Minimum of 5-years’ experience as a Project Manager in commercial construction
- Clean driving record
- Moderate to advanced computer skills including proficiency including MS Office and Primavera scheduling
- Strong negotiation skills
2400 Apopka Blvd.
Apopka, FL 32703