FINFROCK believes our employees are looking for a career rather than a job. We work every day to experience the challenge, pride and rewards of design-manufacture and construct by delivering buildings as a product rather than a series of services. Would you like to experience the challenge, pride, and rewards in your job every day?
If this describes you, you may be a good fit for FINFROCK:
You are well organized and detail-oriented. You understand the big picture and the importance that deadlines play in reaching goals. You are a born leader with the ability to manage multiple projects at once. As a kid, you enjoyed playing strategy games.
A role at FINFROCK is an opportunity to be a part of something different. We’re a company that isn’t afraid to take risks and question the status quo. But we need team leaders like you to fulfill our vision. Experience not only a new way to build with FINFROCK, but a new way to work as well! Apply to join our team today.
- Prepare and build all project schedules collaboratively with the project teams.
- Participate in pursuit opportunities with business development, including interviews, presentations and the creation proposal schedules.
- Identify and effectively communicate schedule challenges, risks and conflicts to stakeholders and provide corrective suggestions and creative solutions.
- Assists project teams in schedule sequencing, methods of construction, project delays and impacts, alternate work plans and recovery schedules.
- Participate and provide feedback in project pre-planning meetings, post construction meetings and monthly project status review meetings.
- Develop and facilitate schedule training programs for internal team members.
- You are a collaborative team player.
- You have four years of construction project scheduling experience or equivalent experience in a related position.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- You have the ability to read and understand plans, drawings and specifications.
- You have the ability to recognize, during job site visits, areas of concern and potential improvements to schedule sequencing.
- You have strong knowledge of construction means and methods, scheduling software and implementation.
- You have strong knowledge of work activity sequence, durations and critical path method.
- You possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- A competitive salary and a company that pays 100% of your health insurance premiums and helps with family premiums.
- Life Insurance, long and short-term disability insurance and generous paid days off.
- Opportunities for education and advancement as well as other perks.
- Typically, we match 100% of your 401k contributions up to 15% of your base salary so you can relax and retire one day.
The Legal Stuff:Visit www.finfrock.com to apply. Along with your resume, please include your salary requirements. Drug-Free Work Place; Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; Nicotine-Free Employer. No phone calls or recruiters, please.
2400 Apopka Blvd.
Apopka, FL 32703