VIEW ALL Hard Hat Careers
If this describes you, you may be a good fit for FINFROCK:
You know how to work with all different types of people and keep a cool head under stressful conditions. You have a knack for bringing out the best in people while keeping your projects on schedule despite unforeseen “surprises.” You take it personally if someone you work with gets hurt on the job and you take pride in the quality of your work. As a kid, you were the one to organize a game of kickball with your neighborhood friends and probably broke up a fight or two on the school playground.
A role at FINFROCK is an opportunity to be a part of something different. We’re a company that isn’t afraid to take risks and question the status quo. But we need team leaders like you to fulfill our vision. Experience not only a new way to build with FINFROCK, but a new way to work as well! Apply to join our team today.
- Direct day-to-day on-site supervision of field labor force including laborers/craft workers
- Inspection of Contractor or Trade Partner operations to ensure compliance with contract
- Maintain good relationships with internal and external clients, including representatives of Owner and Architect/Engineer
- Develop and maintain site logistics plan, in coordination with Project Manager
- Conduct quality inspections
- Coordinate site testing and inspection efforts
- Monitor costs, including labor time and material
- Communicate and enforce Safety and Health Management Program
- You have 10+ years of construction industry experience (and still enjoy it!)
- You are comfortable with and efficiently work with Microsoft Office as well as having a working knowledge of Prolog
- You can easily read drawings and specifications
- Paperwork doesn’t phase you…whether it’s requirements of drawings and specifications or terms and conditions of Project Contracts, Subcontracts and Purchase Orders
- People respect you for your leadership qualities and ability to be a team player
- You have strong decision making/problem-solving skills
- A competitive salary and a company that pays 100% of your health insurance premiums and helps with family premiums.
- Life Insurance, long and short-term disability insurance and generous paid days off.
- Opportunities for education and advancement as well as other perks.
- Typically, we match100% match of your 401k contributions up to 15% of your base salary so you can relax and retire one day.
The Legal Stuff:Visit www.finfrock.com to apply. Along with your resume, please include your salary requirements. Drug-Free Work Place; Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; Nicotine-Free Employer. No phone calls or recruiters, please.
2400 Apopka Blvd.
Apopka, FL 32703