Named one of Central Florida’s 50 Fastest Growing Companies by the Orlando Business Journal, FINFROCK is an industry leader and innovator. Would you like to work for a dynamic company that encourages innovation, rewards collaboration and is revolutionizing the market in the Design-Build industry? You may be just the person we need. We are currently seeking a Crane Operator to join our Manufacturing Department.
- Operate various types of heavy equipment to move materials and load/unlock trucks.
- Inspect and maintain equipment in accordance with policies and procedures
- Practice proper housekeeping with clean, properly maintained tools and equipment
- Maintain compliance with all safety requirements, policies, and procedures
- Complete and maintain all required safety training and certifications
- 401K plan with Employer Contribution
- Employer paid health insurance for employee and contribution toward “family” coverage
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Generous paid time off program
- At least 2 years of experience operating heavy equipment, including overhead cranes, Mi-Jacks and, or Shuttlelifts.
- Dependable and consistent attendance/punctuality
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to read and write
- Strong organizational skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Demonstrated initiative to proactively seek out work and complete tasks
2400 Apopka Blvd.
Apopka, FL 32703