VIEW ALL No Hard Hats Required
If this describes you, you may be a good fit for FINFROCK:
A role at FINFROCK is an opportunity to be a part of something different. We’re a company that isn’t afraid to take risks and question the status quo. But we need intuitive people like you to fulfill our vision. Experience not only a new way to build with FINFROCK, but a new way to work as well! Apply to join our team today.
- Keep the Executive Vice President of Design informed
- Hire, lead, guide, train and cultivate a team of structural engineers that design commercial buildings constructed of prestressed concrete components
- Collaborate with other members of the Finfrock leadership team to develop and maintain company standards and procedures, project scopes, schedules, and budgets
- Juggle, pivot and tap dance with your team to do what it takes to balance workload and ensure timely project deliveries
- Document, communicate, plan and communicate again
- Look for ways to raise the bar for yourself, the team and the company
- Evaluate existing resources and buy cool stuff to help advance processes and procedures
- You have earned a four-year degree in Civil or Structural Engineering or spent even more time in school
- You are in the process of becoming or are already a Licensed Professional Engineer
- This is not your first rodeo; you have at least (5) years of engineering management experience
- You know your concrete and have experience with precast/prestressed concrete
- A competitive salary and a company that pays 100% of your health insurance premiums and helps with family premiums.
- Life Insurance, long and short-term disability insurance and generous paid days off.
- Opportunities for education and advancement as well as other perks.
- Typically, we match100% match of your 401k contributions up to 15% of your base salary so you can relax and retire one day.
The Legal Stuff:Visit www.finfrock.com to apply. Along with your resume, please include your salary requirements. Drug-Free Work Place; Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; Nicotine-Free Employer. No phone calls or recruiters, please.
2400 Apopka Blvd.
Apopka, FL 32703