Named one of Central Florida’s 50 Fastest Growing Companies by the Orlando Business Journal, FINFROCK is an industry leader and innovator. Would you like to work for a dynamic company that encourages innovation, rewards collaboration and is revolutionizing the market in the Design-Build industry? You may be just the person we need. We are currently seeking an Industrial Engineer to join our Industrial Engineering Department.
Position Description: The Industrial Engineer is responsible for developing job evaluation programs, finding ways to eliminate wastefulness in processes, devising efficient systems that integrate workers, machines, materials, information for manufacturing and the field. The Industrial Engineer ensures that quality, safety, and productivity goals are met. This role is also heavily involved in project engineering, inventory, and maintenance.
- Review all plant and field activities, spending considerable time in an outdoor environment. Contribute heavily and actively in ensuring that the daily/monthly production and delivery goals are met while taking efforts to reduce errors.
- Draft and design layout of equipment, materials, and the scope of ergonomics (including physical work load, posture at work, lifting and carrying, machine-human system interaction, but also lighting, thermal comfort and noise.).
- Contribute to the establishment and implementation of plant policies and procedures, conferring with management and other personnel.
- Prepare manuals and train workers in use of new forms, reports, procedures, or equipment.
- Lead the development and implementation of improvements to equipment and preventative maintenance program to improve productivity, quality, and safety.
- Initiate and coordinate inventory and cost control programs, working closely with Purchasing and Accounting departments.
- Assist management in resolving personnel issues, including those related to hire, training, evaluating, and discharging personnel.
- Contribute to the management of safety programs and initiatives, making efforts to continuously reduce accidents, injuries, and near misses.
- Works with the safety department to conform to OSHA requirements.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
- 401K plan with Employer Contribution
- Employer paid health insurance for employee and contribution toward “family” coverage
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Generous paid time off program
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering.
- At least five years of experience as an Industrial Engineer.
- At least three years of experience working in a precast/prestressed concrete manufacturing plant.
- Strong presentation, research, analysis, and independent judgment abilities are necessary.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
2400 Apopka Blvd.
Apopka, FL 32703