Are you familiar with Florida Lien Law, Lien Releases, NTO’s, NOC’s and various other construction notifications? Do you have Accounts Payable processing experience? You may be just the person we need. We are currently seeking a Lien Release Specialist to join our team.
Job Description:Payment to subcontractors is contingent upon the return of a fully executed Release of Lien. This position will create the Release Of Lien (ROL) form, create an email distribution to provide copies of the ROL and check copies to the subcontractors, follow-up to ensure that the ROL is returned timely, distribute payment upon receipt of ROL, and maintain the ROL files in excel along with the tracking log. Other miscellaneous duties may include some accounts payable processing, filing and or other special projects.
Job RequirementsHere are some of the key requirements for this position-
- High school diploma or GED.
- Familiar with Florida Lien Law, Lien Releases, NTO’s, NOC’s and various other construction notifications.
- Familiar with general accounts payable processing procedures (A/P processing skills a plus).
- Ability to work multiple projects concurrently.
- Process approx. 1500-2000 releases per month.
- Strong Excel skills. (Excel is used to run macros to create the forms and to maintain NTO Logs).
- Strong Outlook (email) skills. All correspondence is made via email requiring a high level of organization.
- Good communication skills.
- 401K plan with Employer Contribution
- Employer-paid health insurance for employee and contribution toward “family” coverage
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Generous paid time off program
2400 Apopka Blvd.
Apopka, FL 32703