Named one of Central Florida’s 50 Fastest Growing Companies by the Orlando Business Journal, FINFROCK is an industry leader and innovator. Would you like to work for a dynamic company that encourages innovation, rewards collaboration and is revolutionizing the market in the Design-Build industry? You may be just the person we need. Safety is a core value at FINFROCK that permeates everything we do. We are currently seeking a Safety Coordinator to join our team.
- Inspects work areas and equipment to ensure compliance with company, state, federal and Site specific safety policies and regulations.
- Documents safety inspections, cites dangerous areas/procedures and recommends corrective procedures to Manufacturing Managers, Supervisors, and Foreman.
- Maintains safety equipment (PPE) supply and insures availability.
- Become familiar with all applicable OSHA and company specific safety policies and oversee FINFROCK employees and subcontractors in the field to ensure they are following OSHA protocols
- Independently evaluates jobs/tasks and procedures performed in the manufacturing plant and recommends appropriate task modifications, PPE or other appropriate actions.
- Manufacturing safety experience
- OSHA 10 and OSHA 30 in General Industry required
- Ability to interpret and apply OSHA standards
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Ability to recognize and correct safety-related hazards and target any potentially unsafe conditions
- Working knowledge of construction practices
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing
- Proficient in MS Windows/Office programs
- Ability to work long hours and with minimal occasional travel
- A Plus, but Not Required:
- OSHA 501 Certification (Train the Trainer course for General Industry)
- OSHA 511 (prerequisite to OSHA 501)
- 2 years or 4 years degree
- 401K plan with Employer Contribution
- Employer paid health insurance for employee and contribution toward “family” coverage
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Generous paid time off program
2400 Apopka Blvd.
Apopka, FL 32703