Named one of Central Florida’s 50 Fastest Growing Companies by the Orlando Business Journal, FINFROCK is an industry leader and innovator. Would you like to work for a dynamic company that encourages innovation, rewards collaboration and is revolutionizing the market in the Design-Build industry? You may be just the person we need. We are hiring a Marketing Graphics Designer for our Marketing department.
- Design and produce print and digital materials including original graphics for FINFROCK and its members with emphasis on partnerships, marketing, education, communications, advertising, and brand promotion.
- Conceptualize and produce creative designs for client and partnership outreach, FINFROCK events, invitations, partners’ promotional collateral and special projects that integrate brand messaging and style guidelines.
- Execute design and production for campaigns, and identity development that fulfill creative brief requirements.
- Develop concept and design corporate collateral materials and advertising that support strategic objectives.
- Work closely with other departments to develop presentations and collateral materials.
- Blend photography, imagery, charts, text and multimedia elements to create high-impact proposals, presentations and reports.
- Implement organizational skills to coordinate multiple graphic projects within scope, quality, time and budget of each project.
- Meet aggressive deadlines for design/production without sacrifice of quality.
- Manage image assets.
- University Education in Graphic Design, Marketing and/or other related field preferred.
- 2-3 Years In-House Creative Services, Marketing, Advertising or Design Agency experience.
- Advanced experience in Adobe Creative software including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Strong experience in Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- An online portfolio that demonstrates strong visual design skills.
- Must be outstanding in ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple demands and priorities.
- High level of professionalism.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Commitment to high-quality work and attention to detail a must.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
BenefitsWe believe that the satisfaction of our own employees directly relates to the satisfaction our clients have with us. Benefit package includes:
- 401K plan with Employer Contribution
- Employer paid health insurance for employee and contribution toward “family” coverage
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Generous paid time off program
2400 Apopka Blvd.
Apopka, FL 32703