Named one of Central Florida’s 50 Fastest Growing Companies by the Orlando Business Journal, FINFROCK is an industry leader and innovator. Would you like to work for a dynamic company that encourages innovation, rewards collaboration and is revolutionizing the market in the Design-Build industry? You may be just the person we need. We are currently seeking a Crane and Diesel Mechanics to join our Manufacturing Department.
Position Description: The Crane and Diesel Mechanics work on the Shuttle Lift, Mi-Jack, and other heavy equipment that transport heavy materials. This hands-on occupation demands expertise in crane machinery, diesel, hydraulics, safety awareness, and problem-solving skills.
- Servicing, repairing, inspecting, and diagnostics of Mi-Jack, Shuttle Lift, and other heavy equipment.
- Diagnose and implement repairs with minimal supervision.
- Lead and/or mentor Jr. Mechanics and assistants.
- 401K plan with Employer Contribution
- Employer paid health insurance for employee and contribution toward “family” coverage
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Generous paid time off program
- At least five to ten years of experience as a Crane Mechanic, Diesel Mechanic, or similar position.
- Knowledge of diesel engine diagnosis and basic repair
- Ability to read hydraulic/electrical schematics.
- Effectively use hydraulic and electrical diagnostic equipment
- Familiarity with fabrication, welding, and torch use.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong work ethic and team player a must.
2400 Apopka Blvd.
Apopka, FL 32703