Do you have five or more years of demonstrated management experience in precast/prestressed concrete? Do you have a proven track record of developing, implementing and utilizing process and procedures? You may be just the person we need. We are currently seeking a Plant Supervisor to join our Manufacturing Department.
- An active member of the local business team.
- Responsible for the daily/weekly production schedule.
- Manage and coordinate the production plan (daily/weekly) to meet delivery schedules and budgeted cost/efficiency expectations.
- Ensures training plans for production, maintenance staff, and self are in place and followed, promoting key aspects of the overall succession plan process. Assume plant manager responsibilities as needed
- Holds self and staff directly accountable for adherence to standards, policies & regulations for the safe, environmentally compliant production of a quality precast concrete product.
- Develops self, staff, and employees for advancement and contribution to the success of the business.
- Ensures proper training of employees to advance the business.
- Ensures proper staffing of operations resources.
- Responsible for plant layout, ensuring optimal safety and efficiency.
- Ensures safety committee is actively engaged in promoting awareness for safety programs/initiatives and driving improvement towards an Employee Driven, Hazard Controlled environment.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of precast processes and equipment, have a workable knowledge of industry technological developments and best practices.
- Manages the corrective action/progressive disciplinary process for all operation techs.
- 5+ years’ demonstrated management experience in precast/prestressed concrete.
- Candidates should have either a 2 or 4 year college degree or work experience to include employee supervision
- Demonstrated ability to effectively plan and allocate resources
- Strong written and oral communication skills across all levels of the organization
- Proven track record of developing, implementing and utilizing process and procedures
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and project management skills
- Demonstrated successful application of managerial and supervisory skills
- Demonstrated skills or knowledge of budgeting and financial analysis skills
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills and dealing with ambiguity
- Ability to operate a computer and supporting software packages
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to effectively implement change
- Ability to facilitate meetings and lead teams
- Ability to effectively manage conflict
- 401K plan with Employer Contribution
- Employer-paid health insurance for employee and contribution toward “family” coverage
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Generous paid time off program
2400 Apopka Blvd.
Apopka, FL 32703