FINFROCK believes our employees are looking for a career rather than a job. We work every day to experience the challenge, pride and rewards of design-manufacture and construct by delivering buildings as a product rather than a series of services. Would you like to work on interesting projects and experience the challenge, pride and rewards in your job every day?
If this describes you, you may be a good fit for FINFROCK:
You are well organized and detail-oriented. You understand the big picture and the importance that deadlines play in reaching goals. You are a born leader with the ability to manage multiple projects at once. As a kid, you enjoyed building things with legos.
A role at FINFROCK is an opportunity to be a part of something different. We’re a company that isn’t afraid to take risks and question the status quo. But we need creative people like you to fulfill our vision. Experience not only a new way to build with FINFROCK, but a new way to work as well! Apply to join our team today.
- An active member of the local business team.
- Responsible for the daily/weekly production schedule.
- Manage and coordinate the production plan (daily/weekly) to meet delivery schedules and budgeted cost/efficiency expectations.
- Ensures training plans for production, maintenance staff, and self are in place and followed, promoting key aspects of the overall succession plan process. Assume plant manager responsibilities as needed
- Holds self and staff directly accountable for adherence to standards, policies & regulations for the safe, environmentally compliant production of a quality precast concrete product.
- Develops self, staff, and employees for advancement and contribution to the success of the business.
- Ensures proper training of employees to advance the business.
- Ensures proper staffing of operations resources.
- Responsible for plant layout, ensuring optimal safety and efficiency.
- Ensures safety committee is actively engaged in promoting awareness for safety programs/initiatives and driving improvement towards an Employee Driven, Hazard Controlled environment.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of precast processes and equipment, have a workable knowledge of industry technological developments and best practices.
- Manages the corrective action/progressive disciplinary process for all operation techs.
- 5+ years’ demonstrated management experience in precast/prestressed concrete.
- Candidates should have either a 2 or 4 year college degree OR relevant work experience to include employee supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively plan and allocate resources.
- Strong written and oral communication skills across all levels of the organization.
- Proven track record of developing, implementing and utilizing process and procedures.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and project management skills.
- Demonstrated successful application of managerial and supervisory skills.
- Demonstrated skills or knowledge of budgeting and financial analysis skills.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills and dealing with ambiguity.
- Ability to operate a computer and supporting software packages.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to effectively implement change.
- Ability to facilitate meetings and lead teams.
- Ability to effectively manage conflict.
- 401K plan with Employer Contribution
- Employer-paid health insurance for employee and contribution toward “family” coverage
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Generous paid time off program
2400 Apopka Blvd.
Apopka, FL 32703