FINFROCK believes our employees are looking for a career rather than a job. We work every day to experience the challenge, pride and rewards of design-manufacture and construct by delivering buildings as a product rather than a series of services. Would you like to work on interesting projects and experience the challenge, pride and rewards in your job every day? If this describes you, you may be a good fit for FINFROCK:
You are creative – not just in regards to drafting cool buildings with software, but also in solving problems. You sweat the small stuff on projects – you’re detail oriented, and you understand the importance of making sure the basics are done right. As a kid, you spent hours building with Legos to make original creations.
A role at FINFROCK is an opportunity to be a part of something different. We’re a company that isn’t afraid to take risks and question the status quo. But we need analytical people like you to fulfill our vision. Experience not only a new way to build with FINFROCK, but a new way to work as well! Apply to join our team today.
- Model precast concrete components of multi-family, parking and mixed-use structures using Solidworks.
- Coordinate with architects, engineers, and building systems designers to develop the model of the precast components.
- Produce manufacturing shop drawings and construction documents.
- Communicate with team members to ensure project accuracy.
- Perform quality control checks on your own work and the work of your peers.
- You have earned a two-year degree in Design/Drafting or possess two years of Design/Drafting experience.
- You have experience with Solid-Works.
- You are a multi-tasker who can work multiple projects concurrently.
- You have a general knowledge of building construction.
- You have great communication skills.
- You want to be in Central Florida, and are willing to relocate on your own if you don’t live here already.
A competitive salary and a company that pays 100% of your health insurance premiums and helps with family premiums. Life Insurance, long and short-term disability insurance and generous paid days off. Opportunities for education and advancement as well as other perks. Typically, we match 100% of your 401k contributions up to 15% so you can relax and retire one day.
The Legal Stuff:
Visit www.finfrock.com to apply. Along with your resume, please include your salary requirements. Drug-Free Work Place; Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; Nicotine-Free Employer. No phone calls or recruiters please.
2400 Apopka Blvd.
Apopka, FL 32703