VIEW ALL No Hat Careers
If this describes you, you may be a good fit for FINFROCK:
You are self-motivated. You are curious. You thrive on coming up with solutions to difficult problems. You are analytical, but you see the big picture. As a kid, you took your toys apart just to see how they worked.
A role at FINFROCK is an opportunity to be a part of something different. We’re a company that isn’t afraid to take risks and question the status quo. But we need curious people like you to fulfill our vision. Experience not only a new way to build with FINFROCK, but a new way to work as well! Apply to join our team today.
- Calculate all of the loading on the structures to the foundation
- Advanced knowledge of concrete design and design of precast/prestressed concrete components
- Coordinate with MEPFP design-build sub-contractors on the creation of construction documents
- Prepare designs
- Check drawings for precast members
- Provide detailed calculations including connections
- Design the bracing/shoring plan to assure that the structure is stable during erection, design and detail repairs for nonconformance items
- You earned a four-year degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- You are a Professional Engineer, preferably in Florida
- You have a minimum (3) years of design experience
- You are not new to precast/prestressed concrete design
- You have general knowledge of building construction
- You can read and write fairly decent English
- You want to be in Central Florida, and you are willing to move on your own if you don’t already live here in paradise
- A competitive salary and a company that pays 100% of your health insurance premiums and helps with family premiums.
- Life Insurance, long and short-term disability insurance and generous paid days off.
- Opportunities for education and advancement as well as other perks.
- Typically, we match100% match of your 401k contributions up to 15% of your base salary so you can relax and retire one day.
The Legal Stuff:Visit www.finfrock.com to apply. Along with your resume, please include your salary requirements. Drug-Free Work Place; Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; Nicotine-Free Employer. No phone calls or recruiters, please.
2400 Apopka Blvd.
Apopka, FL 32703