FINFROCK believes our employees are looking for a career rather than a job. We work every day to experience the challenge, pride and rewards of design-manufacture and construct by delivering buildings as a product rather than a series of services. Would you like to work on interesting projects and experience the challenge, pride and rewards in your job every day? If this describes you, you may be a good fit for FINFROCK:
You are creative and thrive on coming up with solutions to difficult problems. You are analytical, but you see the big picture and work well with others. As a kid, you made building Lego’s a team sport.
A role at FINFROCK is an opportunity to be a part of something different. We’re a company that isn’t afraid to take risks and question the status quo. But we need analytical people like you to fulfill our vision. Experience not only a new way to build with FINFROCK, but a new way to work as well! Apply to join our team today.
- Collaborate with a team of Architects, Engineers and Designers in developing creative design solutions.
- Cooperate with and facilitate the services of consultants and information assets to guarantee that project deliverables are integrated and support the design concept and performance objectives of the project.
- Conduct architectural studies, creates design concepts and design criteria, formulates reports, calculations, and detailed designs.
- Support and guide team members within a team-building environment.
- Contribute to and advance design vision through all project phases.
- Contribute to presentations of plans and documents to governing and permitting authorities for land use, zoning and permit approvals.
- Understand all influencing factors of a project while providing a design solution meeting the requirements of our clients.
- Participate in BIM modeling throughout project design.
- Perform limited administrative and office management tasks.
- You have earned a Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Architecture from a NAAB accredited program.
- You have 5+ years of experience with at least 3+ years focused on design and planning preferred.
- You are more than proficient in Revit and AutoCAD.
- You’re an innovative, artistic thinker with the ability to articulate and present creative ideas.
- You demonstrate excellence in 3-D building massing conceptualization.
- You have excellent organizational and multitasking skills.
- You have strong verbal communication skills and the ability to perform in client presentations.
A competitive salary and a company that pays 100% of your health insurance premiums and helps with family premiums. Life Insurance, long and short-term disability insurance and generous paid days off. Opportunities for education and advancement as well as other perks. Typically, we match 100% of your 401k contributions up to 15% so you can relax and retire one day.
The Legal Stuff:
Visit www.finfrock.com to apply. Along with your resume, please include your salary requirements. Drug-Free Work Place; Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; Nicotine-Free Employer. No phone calls or recruiters please.
2400 Apopka Blvd.
Apopka, FL 32703