FINFROCK believes our employees are looking for a career rather than a job. We work every day to experience the challenge, pride and rewards of design-manufacture and construct by delivering buildings as a product rather than a series of services. Would you like to work on interesting projects and experience the challenge, pride and rewards in your job every day? If this describes you, you may be a good fit for FINFROCK:
You are creative and thrive on coming up with solutions to difficult problems. You are analytical, but you see the big picture and work well with others. As a kid, you made building Lego’s a team sport.
A role at FINFROCK is an opportunity to be a part of something different. We’re a company that isn’t afraid to take risks and question the status quo. But we need creative people like you to fulfill our vision. Experience not only a new way to build with FINFROCK, but a new way to work as well! Apply to join our team today.
- Collaborate with a team of Architects, Engineers and Designers in developing creative design solutions.
- Lead, guide, and cultivate a team of junior staff to complete assignments.
- Juggle, pivot and tap dance with your team to do what it takes to come up with non-routine, innovative solutions for complex projects under the supervison of the Design Manager.
- Review project documents for conformity and quality assurance.
- Coordinate specification requirements with Project Development team and spec writer.
- Look for ways to raise the bar for yourself, the team and the company.
- Interact with clients, customers, officials and others in a professional manner.
- You have earned a Masters degree in Architecture.
- Architectural license is preferred.
- You are knowledgeable of Revit and you also rock Microsoft and Adobe products.
- This is not your first rodeo; you have at least (5) years of experience in managing a team and multiple projects.
- You have worked in Bluebeam.
A competitive salary and a company that pays 100% of your health insurance premiums and helps with family premiums. Life Insurance, long and short-term disability insurance and generous paid days off. Opportunities for education and advancement as well as other perks. A 100% match of your 401k contributions so you can relax and retire one day.
The Legal Stuff:
Visit www.finfrock.com to apply. Along with your resume, please include your salary requirements. Drug-Free Work Place; Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; Nicotine-Free Employer. No phone calls or recruiters please.
2400 Apopka Blvd.
Apopka, FL 32703