FINFROCK believes our employees are looking for a career rather than a job. We work every day to experience the challenge, pride and rewards of design-manufacture and construct by delivering buildings as a product rather than a series of services. Would you like to work on interesting projects and experience the challenge, pride and rewards in your job every day?
If this describes you, you may be a good fit for FINFROCK:
You are creative. Not just in regards to creating cool buildings in 3D, but also in solving problems. You sweat the small stuff on projects – you’re detail oriented and a good communicator. As a kid, you spent hours drawing in a sketchbook.
A role at FINFROCK is an opportunity to be a part of something different. We’re a company that isn’t afraid to take risks and question the status quo. But we need creative people like you to fulfill our vision. Experience not only a new way to build with FINFROCK, but a new way to work as well! Apply to join our team today.
- Model precast concrete multi-family, parking and mixed-use structures in Revit.
- Coordinate with architects, engineers, and building systems designers to develop the model of the structure.
- Produce permit and construction documents.
- Communicate with team members.
- Perform quality control checks on their own work and the work of their peers.
- Two-year degree in design/drafting or two years of design/drafting experience.
- Experience working with CAD, Revit experience preferred.
- General knowledge of building construction.
- Candidates not already residing in Central Florida must be willing to relocate.
- 401K plan with Employer Contribution
- Employer-paid health insurance for employee and contribution toward “family” coverage
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Generous paid time off program
The Legal StuffVisit www.finfrock.com to apply. Along with your resume, please include your salary requirements. Must have current authorization to work in the United States, no sponsorships available; Drug-Free Work Place/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; Nicotine-Free Employer. No phone calls or recruiters, please.
2400 Apopka Blvd.
Apopka, FL 32703