You are self-motivated. You are curious. You thrive on coming up with solutions to difficult problems. You are analytical, but you see the big picture. As a kid, you took your toys apart just to see how they worked.
A role at FINFROCK is an opportunity to be a part of something different. We're a company that isn't afraid to take risks and question the status quo. But we need curious people like you to fulfill our vision. Experience not only a new way to build with FINFROCK, but a new way to work as well! Apply to join our team today.
- Calculate all of the loading on the structures to the foundation
- Design foundation systems
- Design structural components
- Coordinate with MEPFP design-build sub-contractors on the creation of construction documents,
- Perform Construction Administration tasks:
- Review Shop Drawings
- Respond to RFI’s
- Jobsite visits
- Prepare designs
- Check drawings for precast members
- Provide detailed calculations including connections
- Design the bracing/shoring plan to assure that the structure is stable during erection, design and detail repairs for nonconformance items.
- Four-year degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- You are a Professional Engineer, preferably in Florida
- You have a minimum (3) years of design experience
- You are not new to precast/prestressed concrete design experience
- You have general knowledge of building construction
- You can read and write fairly decent English
- You want to be in Central Florida, and you are willing to move on your own if you don't already live here in paradise
- 401K plan with Employer Contribution
- Employer-paid health insurance for employee and contribution toward “family” coverage
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Generous paid time off program
2400 Apopka Blvd.
Apopka, FL 32703