FINFROCK is a leading designer, manufacturer and constructor of precast and prestressed concrete structures in the United States. We are currently seeking a Structural/Precast Engineer in our Design Department.
- Calculate all of the loading on the structures to the foundation
- Design of foundation systems,
- Advanced knowledge of concrete design and design of precast/prestressed concrete components
- Coordinate with MEPFP design-build sub-contractors on the creation of construction documents,
- Perform Construction Administration tasks:
- Review Shop Drawings
- Respond to RFI’s
- Jobsite visits
- Prepare designs
- Check drawings for precast members
- Provide detailed calculations including connections
- Design the bracing/shoring plan to assure that the structure is stable during erection, design and detail repairs for nonconformance items.
- 401K plan with Employer Contribution
- Employer paid health insurance for employee and contribution toward “family” coverage
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Generous paid time off program
- Four-year degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Professional Engineer in Florida preferred
- Minimum (3) years of design experience
- Previous precast/prestressed concrete design experience required,
- General knowledge of building construction is necessary
- Ability to communicate in both written and verbal formats of English at a professional business level required
- Candidates not already residing in Central Florida must be willing to relocate.
2400 Apopka Blvd.
Apopka, FL 32703