FINFROCK is an independently owned design-builder with over 70 years of experience delivering innovative solutions for more than 40 million square feet of new construction and 200 design-build projects. By consolidating the design, manufacturing, construction and logistics of a project under one roof, FINFROCK acts as a single-source of responsibility — from concept through construction — delivering projects as a completed building rather than a series of services.
We are currently seeking a Trailer Mechanic. This position is responsible for inspection, repair, and maintenance of trailers. Hours are 6 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday thru Friday with some Saturdays, so there is the opportunity for overtime.
- Inspection, repair, and maintenance of trailers. Hours are 6 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday thru Friday with some Saturdays, so there is the opportunity for overtime.
- 401K plan with Employer Contribution
- Employer paid health insurance for employee and contribution toward “family” coverage
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Generous paid time off program
- DOT certified inspection: 1 year
- Trailer repair and maintenance: 1 year
- Mechanic: 1 year
- Certified to perform Department of Transportation inspections and maintenance.
2400 Apopka Blvd.
Apopka, FL 32703