Named one of Central Florida's 50 Fastest Growing Companies by the Orlando Business Journal, FINFROCK is an industry leader and innovator. Would you like to work for a dynamic company that enourages innovation, rewards collaboration and is revolutionizing the market in the Design-Build industry? You may be just the person we need. We are currently seeking a Transportation Dispatcher to join our Tranportation/Logistics team.
Position Description: Dispatches local and long distance trucks and trailers according to schedule and oversees truck drivers and driver helpers while they are at the FINFROCK plant, en route, and at FINFROCK sites by performing the following duties:
- Issues orders for departure of rigs at specified hours, according to schedule.
- Arranges for rigs and drivers in case of accidents or heavy traffic.
- Updates Piece Tracker (proprietary software) of incoming and outgoing product.
- Supervises loading, unloading, and checking of product.
- Inspects drivers' appearance and physical condition prior to dispatch.
- Examines condition of returning trailers.
- Signals driver in aligning and spacing loads according to specifications.
- Reports issues of concern to the Transportation Manager
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of one year of transportation dispatch experience
- Moderate to advanced computer skills including proficiency in MS Office
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- 401K plan with Employer Contribution
- Employer paid health insurance for employee and contribution toward “family” coverage
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Generous paid time off program
2400 Apopka Blvd.
Apopka, FL 32703