Full Stack Web Developer Job Description
- The Full Stack Web Developer will work directly with the FINFROCK Technologies team to write, implement, and improve functionality of the FINFROCK Technologies software suite.
- Work with clients both internally and externally to develop new functionality and maintain existing functionality.
- Work with a team to develop scope of work and development estimates.
- Assist in database administration (SQL/SQL server).
- Assist in application maintenance and deployment.
- Develop web API.
- Work with a team and help mentor entry level developers.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- You have 5+ Years’ experience of Full stack Development.
- Experience with legacy applications is highly desired.
- You have database administration experience.
- You have the ability to learn new technologies on the fly.
- You are skilled in Angular, ASP.Net Core, Entity Framework and C#
- You are skilled in Visual Studio and VS Code.
- You are skilled in ASP.net Zero.
- You are skilled in Telerik and Kendo UI.
- You have a good knowledge of multi-tenant sites.
- You have a strong knowledge of unit testing.
- You have a strong knowledge of developing web API.
- You have great communication skills.
- You enjoy collaboration and are a team player.
- Salary commensurate with experience.
401K Plan – Very generous Employer Matching: for 20 out of the last 25 years, we have matched 100% of Employee contributions up to 15% of base salary so you can relax and retire one day.
100% employer-paid health insurance for employee and contribution toward “family” coverage
Short-term and long-term disability insurance
Generous paid time off program
FINFROCK is Central Florida’s #1 Design-Builder. With in-house architects, engineers, manufacturing, finance, and construction professionals all working together under one roof, we lower project costs, accelerate schedules, and greatly reduce a client’s overall building risk. For over 75 years, FINFROCK has served clients throughout Florida and nationally. Our award-winning track-record includes delivering buildings, structured parking, hotels, and mixed-use residential complexes as a complete, finished product—not just a series of services. The firm has designed, manufactured, and built hundreds of projects for leading organizations in the United States, is highly ranked among the top firms in the industry and is the recipient of multiple awards for design excellence.
A role at FINFROCK is an opportunity to be a part of something different. Every position within FINFROCK offers challenging opportunities, professional growth, and the excitement of seeing the results of your hard work being built before your eyes. Does innovation, collaboration, and the pursuit of knowledge drive you? As we continue to grow, we are always looking for hard working individuals to join our team. You may just be the person we need! We are currently seeking a Full Stack Web Developer.
Along with your resume, please include your salary requirements. Must have current authorization to work in the United States, no sponsorships available; Drug Free Work Place/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; Nicotine-Free Employer. No phone calls or recruiters please.