Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support construction managers with construction documentation such as submittals, RFI’s, change orders, notifications, and correspondence.
- Perform tasks to maintain job site safety and to support overall construction schedule requirements.
- Ensure job site cleanliness and follow quality standards set by FINFROCK.
- Manage subcontractors to ensure timely and safe installation of all building systems.
- Regularly attend meetings between FINFROCK and contractors.
- Manage and/or execute punch list items to deliver a complete and high-quality building.
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
- A high school diploma or equivalent degree. A two-to-four-year degree is preferred.
- Problem solving/analysis.
- Multi-tasking and Time management
- Excellent communication skills both in-person and over the phone
- Tech savviness
- 401K Plan – Very generous Employer Matching: for 20 out of the last 26 years, we have matched 100% of Employee contributions up to 15% of base salary so you can relax and retire one day.
- 100% employer-paid health insurance for employee and contribution toward “family” coverage
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Generous paid time off program
The Legal Stuff:
Along with your resume, please include your salary requirements. Must have current authorization to work in the United States, no sponsorships available; Drug Free Workplace/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; Nicotine-Free Employer. No phone calls or recruiters please.