Duties & Responsibilities
- Welding on active FINFROCK job sites
- 3G welding certification
- Passing score on basic tape measure test, welding machine/welding leads/torches test, How to identify/inventory/organize/distribute B.O.M. test
- Good communication with coworkers and supervisors
- Climb ladders easily and safely
- No fear of heights
- Able and willing to travel out of town (overnight)
- Able to safely lift 50 lbs. at any given time during the shift
- Ability to abide by the FINFROCK company policy manual sections 401.9 and 801.1 in company vehicles, while a representative or company at motels, etc.
- 401K Plan – Very generous Employer Matching: for 20 out of the last 25 years, we have matched 100% of Employee contributions up to 15% of base salary so you can relax and retire one day.
- 100% employer-paid health insurance for employees and contribution toward “family” coverage
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Generous paid time off program
Along with your resume, please include your salary requirements. Must have current authorization to work in the United States, no sponsorships available; Drug-Free Work Place/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; Nicotine-Free Employer. No phone calls or recruiters, please.