Duties & Responsibilities
- Read work orders and meet with internal customers to explain the repair process.
- Map out work procedures using technical manuals and charts.
- Read and interpret diagnostic results to identify problems and determine the solution.
- Inspect various parts of vehicles, including transmission engines, steering mechanisms, and brake systems, while following checklists to ensure all important parts are examined.
- Replace malfunctioning parts.
- Perform basic maintenance and care, including tire rotations, oil changes, and checking fluid levels.
- Test-drive vehicles to ensure everything is working properly.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience working with diesel engines
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. without assistance on a regular basis
- Good vision
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Two or more years of experience as a diesel mechanic preferred
- 401K Plan – Very generous Employer Matching: for 20 out of the last 25 years, we have matched 100% of Employee contributions up to 15% of base salary so you can relax and retire one day.
- 100% employer-paid health insurance for employees and contribution toward “family” coverage
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Generous paid time off program
Along with your resume, please include your salary requirements. Must have current authorization to work in the United States, no sponsorships available; Drug-Free Work Place/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; Nicotine-Free Employer. No phone calls or recruiters, please.