Duties & Responsibilities
- Learn the location and orientation of the storage lanes and stations.
- Perform pre- and post-operation checks on equipment.
- Learn to safely lift, move, tilt over, load, and stock large pieces of concrete and metal racking in corresponding field locations.
- Ability to adhere to FINFROCK’s safety regulations and wear personal protective equipment (PPE) as required.
*This is a full-time position that may vary outside the normal work hours of 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Depending on the area you work in, the shift may require working in the early morning or at night*
- 401K Plan – Very generous Employer Matching: for 20 out of the last 25 years, we have matched 100% of Employee contributions up to 15% of base salary so you can relax and retire one day.
- 100% employer-paid health insurance for employee and contribution toward “family” coverage
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Generous paid time off program
Along with your resume, please include your salary requirements. Must have current authorization to work in the United States, no sponsorships available; Drug Free Work Place/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; Nicotine-Free Employer. No phone calls or recruiters please.