Duties & Responsibilities
- Install new or refurbished equipment.
- Test and observe machinery and work out any issues before the equipment is used on a daily basis.
- Determine the cause of equipment issues.
- Use tools and replacement parts to make repairs to production and manufacturing machines.
- Conduct regularly scheduled maintenance on a weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly basis to keep machines running as they are intended and to avoid any down-time due to break-downs or improper operations.
- Create and manage reports pertaining to the repair and maintenance of industrial machines.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience installing various types of industrial equipment; repairing and maintaining hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical systems; calibrating and maintaining circuitry
- Familiarity with reading and interpreting wiring diagrams
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis
- Good vision
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Two or more years of experience as an industrial electrician preferred, but not required
- 401K Plan – Very generous Employer Matching: for 20 out of the last 25 years, we have matched 100% of Employee contributions up to 15% of base salary so you can relax and retire one day.
- 100% employer-paid health insurance for employees and contribution toward “family” coverage
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Generous paid time off program
Along with your resume, please include your salary requirements. Must have current authorization to work in the United States, no sponsorships available; Drug-Free Work Place/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; Nicotine-Free Employer. No phone calls or recruiters, please.